Upcoming Open Trainings
The trainings below are being held at various sites across the country. Unless otherwise noted, fees include all five days of training, plus your materials, lunch, a certificate of completion and a year’s coach membership in NSRF®. Overnight accommodations, transportation, and evening meals are additional costs, arranged by you.
Click on the event title for specific details.
Open Trainings open the world to you
In your work environment, you interact often with people who are a lot like you. You are, after all, working in a similar field, with the same student body, within the same age/grade range, in a particular school, in a shared geographic location.
In contrast, each NSRF Open Training typically includes:
- participants from a range of early childhood, elementary, middle, high, preK-12, and higher education,
- a mixture of classroom teachers, administrators, coaches, professional development folks, and others,
- people from public and private schools,
- participants from “poorer” schools and districts, and others from more comfortable places,
- some who are attending voluntarily and others who have been “strongly encouraged to attend” by an administrator,
- educators from all over the country and sometimes even from outside the U.S, and
- sometimes a few participants from business or other arenas who want to learn from and with educators.